We are pleased to offer the Johnny Hiland Signature Wiring Harness. These harnesses are installed in all of Johnny's Ernie Ball® Silhouette's and he absolutely loves them. We think you will too.
- Exceptional volume control without sacrificing high end frequencies.
- Smoother tone roll-off.
- More defined and clearer signal path.
- CTS Potentiometer resistance matching (+-2%) for balanced control.
- High quality parts and construction for trouble free performance.
- Easy installation.
- CTS 275K or 550K Premium audio taper short shaft potentiometers w/ +-9% tolerance offering exceptional construction and taper.
- Oak 5 Way Superswitch.
- Switchcraft USA 1/4" mono input jack.
- Vintage style cloth pushback wire.
- 1950's Style wiring.
- Russian K40Y-9 .022 paper in oil tone capacitor.
- Russian K40Y-9 .033 paper in oil tone capacitor.
- Russian K40Y-9 .047 paper in oil tone capacitor made.
- Bridge Pickup
- Bridge & Middle Pickups
- Neck & Bridge Pickups
- Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup
- Ernie Ball® Silhouette (S/S/S, Master Volume, Master Tone) - (2) CTS 550K Split Shaft Pots w/ .022, .033 (Johnny's favorite) or .047 Capacitor
- Ernie Ball® Silhouette (H/S/H, Master Volume, Master Tone) - (2) CTS 550K Split Shaft Pots w/ .022 Capacitor
- Ernie Ball® Silhouette (S/S/S, Master Volume, Master Tone) - (2) CTS 275K Split Shaft Pots w/ .047 Capacitor
- Nashville Telecaster® (S/S/S, Master Volume, Master Tone) - (2) CTS 275K Solid Shaft Pots w/ .047 Capacitor
Whats in the box
- A fully tested, ready to drop in, expertly wired harness.
- Full color wiring diagram.
- Template hand signed by Johnny Hiland
CTS pots require a 3/8" hole diameter in the electronics cavity of your guitar. If you are installing this harness in an import guitar or any other guitar without these specs, you will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8".
Import knobs will not fit CTS pots.
All harnesses are built to order. Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship.