- Exceptional volume control without sacrificing high end frequencies.
- Smoother tone roll-off.
- More defined and clearer signal path.
- CTS Potentiometer resistance matching (+-2%) for balanced control.
- High quality parts and construction for trouble free performance.
- Easy installation.
What's it do?
- The push/pull tone pots allow for coil splitting both the neck and bridge humbuckers.
- CTS 550K Premium audio taper volume potentiometers w/ +-9% tolerance offering exceptional construction and taper.
- High quality US spec 500K push/pull tone potentiometers offering exceptional construction and taper.
- 20AWG Ground buss wire
- Oxygen free Teflon coated hookup wire.
- 1950's Style wiring.
- Russian K40Y-9 .015 / .022 paper in oil tone capacitors.
- Luxe Bumblebee .015 / .022 handmade reproduction paper in oil capacitors.
Whats in the box
- A fully tested, ready to drop in, expertly wired harness.
- Full color wiring diagram.
CTS pots require a 3/8" hole diameter in the electronics cavity of your guitar. If you are installing this harness in an import guitar or any other guitar without these specs, you will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8".
This harness requires 4-conductor pickups for coil splitting functions.
Import knobs will not fit CTS pots.
All harnesses are built to order. Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to ship.